Singer Madonna tests positive for coronavirus antibodies

NEW YORK: American singer Madonna has said that she has tested positive for the Covid-19 antibodies.
She shared the news in the 14th edition of her Quarantine Diary on Instagram on Sunday.
Madonna took to Instagram saying: “Took a test the other day and I found out that I have the antibodies. So tomorrow, I am just going to go for a long drive in the car, and I’m gonna roll down the window and I’m gonna breathe in the Covid-19 air. Yup. I hope the sun is shining.”
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US says antibody tests are particularly used to determine whether a person has been exposed to Covid-19 by finding proteins that a body produces to fight the virus or not.
(With inputs from Agencies)

Post a Comment

0 Comments